- Drive at the right time. Cooler air can increase your car’s power.
- Pack light. Heavier cars require more power, and that requires more gas.
- Drive safely and carefully. Conserve energy by driving the speed limit and stopping gradually Stop-and-go driving isn’t good for you or your fellow travelers
- Crank the air conditioner. Driving with the windows down causes more drag on the engine.
- Consider renting an energy-efficient vehicle for long trips.
- Incorporate cycling or public transit in your vacation plans. You’ll save money, get exercise, and see more of your destination.
Jennifer Lang Financial Services, LLC.
(c) Jennifer Lang Financial Services, LLC.