event. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Whether it’s a backyard barbeque, a child’s
birthday, or a special event celebration, if you’re the host, you can make it easy on yourself. Here are top ten suggestions from Cool Mom Picks, all of them certain to reduce the stress.
- Consider a cohost—it halves the effort and doubles the pleasure.
- Use apps and checklists to plan ahead.
- Send digital invitations—acceptable for any occasion these days.
- Put the kids to work.
- Don’t play DJ. Make music easy by simply streaming to a Bluetooth speaker.
- Make plans for your pets.
- Have groceries delivered.
- Keep the food simple with buffets and food bars.
- Label the foods.
- Serve easy-pickup dessert
Oh yeah.....and don't forget to enjoy yourself.