Critical illness insurance pays you cash if you're diagnosed with a covered illness. This includes cancer, stroke, kidney failure, organ transplant, and more. Here's how it works:
- Select a coverage term. You can get coverage that lasts from 10-30 years.
- Select a coverage amount. Policies range from $10,000 to $500,000.
- Take the medical exam (if required). Not all policies will require this. Typically, policies over $100,000 require a brief exam that can be done in your home, at your convenience.
- Make a claim if you get sick. Some policies pay partial benefits, others will only pay in full. If you pass away from the covered illness, some policies will even pay a small death benefit to your loved ones.
- Use that cash for anything. You can use it to pay co-pays and deductibles, get an experimental medical treatment, make home improvements to accommodate your treatment or recovery, or just pay the bills if you have to take time off work.
Contact us to learn more.